Do you want an easier way of supporting multiple health charities in the UK and Ireland?
Would you like your donations to go further? Or do you need help deciding which charities to give to?
The Hospital Saturday Fund’s matched giving programme offers you a solution:
Support multiple UK or Irish health charities with just one donation and one Gift Aid Declaration.
Option to choose a health theme, or geographic region, that is important to you*
Give on a single, multi-year, or endowment basis.
Let our experienced charity team find the best charities to give to and carry out due diligence.
The Hospital Saturday Fund will match your donation £ for £, doubling the impact of your philanthropy! For example, if you give £1,000 to us for rare diseases, we will spend £2,000.**
By joining forces we can increase the power of our philanthropy, changing and saving many more lives across the UK and Ireland.
Here are just some of the recent causes that HSF have supported and your gift could support similar organisations too.
- A grant to fund three EEG monitors (Ickle Pickles Children’s Charity)
- To provide breast cancer support programmes (Cork ARC Cancer Support House)
- The provision of ultrasound training (East Anglian Air Ambulance)
- To fund exome sequencing gene testing for retinal dystrophies (Fight Against Blindness)
- A grant for a Thera trainer to work both upper and lower body (Focus Birmingham)
- A grant for specially designed and adapted wheelchairs (London Wheelchair Rugby Club)
- To fund a bladder scanner (Salisbury Hospice Charity)
- Funding an ‘Early Days’ support service for those with recent spinal injury (Spinal Injuries Ireland)
- To support children and young adults who have had amputations (Skeletal Cancer Action Trust)
- A grant for syringe pumps for the Hospice at Home service (St Elizabeth Hospice)
- To provide an asthma nurse specialist and helpline (Asthma UK)
- Funding a research project to improve mobility for blind children (Blind Children UK)
- A grant towards a mobility promoting standing aid (Headway East London)
- The provision of an oxygen therapy service (Hartlepool & District Hospice)
- To help fund the dementia day care service (Broomhouse Centre)
- Assist in improving the lives of amputee/disabled children (Douglas Bader Foundation)
- To fund a training programme for midwives (Down’s Syndrome Association
*Minimum donation of £100.
**Minimum donation of £100. Maximum matching cap may apply.